Friday, June 4, 2010

Post 28 - Collaboration

Posted by Locke_Downe 11:12 AM, under | No comments

COLLABORATION


LOCKE DOWNE & SARYNTHRA

It's been a long time coming but finally Sarynthra and I have partnered up to create a new gaming community site. At this moment I don't want to release too much info on the project because it's still under construction however, I do want you to know it's incredibly awesome and will be coming VERY soon. With this site we hope to partner up with Youtube in a way that gives the gaming community an amazing and comfortable place to chill and just simply interact with each other and us! So make sure to stay alert and know that the most incredible thing you've guys seen all year is coming VERY SOON!!!

Also just as a side note, I wanted to mention that it's not only Sarynthra and myself that are involved but a whole bunch of amazing and talented people who we couldn't have done this without, so make sure to be excited!!!

- Locke Downe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video: Marble Hornet's Introduction: Slenderman

Alright guys, I needed to share this with you because this is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. After watching this video please go to their main page here and watch every entry. This is some freaky stuff!!!