Monday, April 19, 2010

Post 1 - Introduction

Posted by Locke_Downe 10:03 AM, under | No comments

INTRODUCTION


I've been working on this website for a long time now, and after some technical problems with my original blog I decided to open up this channel as my official Blog. Now with this blog I shall be sharing ownership with a lot of my close friends. (Only people involved with Videoslave) so not every post will be by myself, however probably the majority of them will be. This time around I plan on releasing more frequent posts, sometimes up to three or four a day and I have high hopes that many of you will become followers and enjoy all the content we place on this site.

From here you will also have access to many of our other pages including: Youtube pages, Twitter pages, Facebook pages, Personal Blogs and many more. The main purpose of this site is to bring to you guys quality news, humor, information and points of interest about the gaming community, anime, music, movies and everything else entertainment related. So we hope you will all enjoy the content we release and we hope to see you soon. Also, please keep in mind that this site is still under construction and will be official opened soon. Thank you.

- Locke Downe.

------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video: Marble Hornet's Introduction: Slenderman

Alright guys, I needed to share this with you because this is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. After watching this video please go to their main page here and watch every entry. This is some freaky stuff!!!