Friday, April 30, 2010

Post 14 - Which game should I get in May?

Posted by Locke_Downe 11:17 AM, under | 2 comments

WHICH GAME SHOULD I GET IN MAY?

Alright guys so pretty simple post here. Which game do you think I should get this month, if any? You see, I kind of narrowed down three I'm very interested in and considering I can't really spend that much right now, I can only afford one. So I want your guy's opinion!

First off we have Red Dead Redemption which is created by the same team as GTA IV. Now I haven't played a wild west game in decades and this could be a really awesome change of pace! I also heard it's open world and I love that! So I'm really liking this!


Secondly is 3D Dot game heroes. Very retro and a lot like Zelda. I know it'll be rare soon and I want a copy before it goes extinct, but I don't know. Maybe I could be holding off on this for now.



And last but not least is Skate 3! I love the first one, Loved the demo, it's a lot better than Skate 2. I haven't played a good skateboarding game in a long time so this would also be a change! Multiplayer on this looks almost as good as Red Dead Redemption though.



So there you have it! You heard how I feel (briefly) so now you tell me which one I should get! If you have any other suggestions please let me know in the comment section below! Thank you.



 




















2 comments:

Skate and 3D both look great, but I really think red dead redemption's going to be something special

I know I plan to get it.

RDR looks awesome man!

don't forget about Prince of Persia!

the game I'm looking forward to most is Modnation Racers! looks even better than Little Big Planet!

Post a Comment

Featured Video: Marble Hornet's Introduction: Slenderman

Alright guys, I needed to share this with you because this is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. After watching this video please go to their main page here and watch every entry. This is some freaky stuff!!!