Saturday, April 24, 2010

Post 9 - Looking for Questions

Posted by Locke_Downe 10:15 AM, under | No comments

LOOKING FOR QUESTIONS

Alright, this one here is a pretty simple post. I need questions. Any questions you guys might have for me. Anything! I want you to post it in the comment section below or message me them on Youtube or Facebook. I want to try and gather up as many questions as I can to answer them for you in a future video.

Now you can ask questions about me, people in Videoslave, or about anything random at all and we'll pick the best ones (The one's we all like the most and answer them for you guys. Just try to make sure we know who your question is for. Like put "This one is for Locke..." or something like that at the start. Alright? So sorry, no pictures for this post, just text. I know boring right? Well anyways, message me as soon as you can! Thanks

- Locke Downe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video: Marble Hornet's Introduction: Slenderman

Alright guys, I needed to share this with you because this is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. After watching this video please go to their main page here and watch every entry. This is some freaky stuff!!!