Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post 12 - Two Quick Things

Posted by Locke_Downe 9:53 AM, under | No comments

TWO QUICK THINGS

Alright, so first off I'm REALLY excited about Fallout: New Vegas. I must admit, when it was first announced I was skeptical but now I can't WAIT!!! It just looks so amazing! There's all sorts of websites on Google that actually have screens of the game now so make sure to go check them out and if anything new gets released let me know!

Secondly, I just found out how to get out of the demo area in Skate 3! So go check it out! It's in the featured video this week, so big props to achievement hunter for that! Until next time guys, keep on gaming! There will also be a new video this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

- Locke Downe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video: Marble Hornet's Introduction: Slenderman

Alright guys, I needed to share this with you because this is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. After watching this video please go to their main page here and watch every entry. This is some freaky stuff!!!